Wellness and Safety

University Health Services
Call (609) 258-3129 for an Appointment

Emotional Assistance

  • Residential College Adviser - your RCA can guide you in finding assistance

    “Note: There is an RCA on-call (for non-emergencies) from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during the fall and spring semesters (except during fall break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, and spring break).
    In case of an emergency, students should call Public Safety at 609-258-3333, or call 911.

    The Forbes RCA on-call number and email address is posted on the college office door or is available from your RCA.
  • The Forbes Director of Student Life is also available to assist students in locating the appropriate resources: Olivia Weiner, 609-258-4825
  • UHS Counseling Center 609-258-3285
  • SHARE - Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education 609-258-3310
  • LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Center 609-258-1353

Spiritual Assistance

Office of Religious Life 609-258-3047