Housing and Facilities

  • Housing Office 258-3460 or 8-2556, . located in New South, 5th floor
    Keys & Room Draw Info 258-3460
  • Roommate Issues & Social/Residential Life:
    Contact your RCA or Director of Student Life, Mellisa Thompson 258-4825
  • Temporary Disabilities:
    Contact Director of Student Life 258-4825
  • For information on specific residence halls and their room layouts, please see the Facilities Department Room Information Page. (PUID only)
  • Facilities Customer Service 258-8000, call if you need pest control, something is missing or broken in your room, if alarms go off or anything else related to the physical condition of your room (i.e.- the heat doesn't come on in winter or the window screen falls out)
  • Maintenance/Building Services 258-3490
  • Telephone repairs or malfunctions 258-1200
Dining Services- Residential Dining
  • Find information on meal plans, sign your contract electronically, change your plan, check your plan balance.