Wellness and Safety

University Health Services
Call (609) 258-3129 for an Appointment

Emotional Assistance

  • Residential College Adviser - your RCA can guide you in finding assistance

    “Note: There is an RCA on-call (for non-emergencies) from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during the fall and spring semesters (except during fall break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, and spring break).
    In case of an emergency, students should call Public Safety at 258-3333, or call 911.

    The Forbes RCA on-call number and email address is posted on the college office door or is available from your RCA.
  • The Forbes Director of Student Life is also available to assist students in locating the appropriate resources. Mellisa Thompson 258-4825
  • UHS Counseling Center 258-3285
  • SHARE - Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education 258-3310
  • LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Center 258-1353

Spiritual Assistance

Office of Religious Life 258-3047