The Forbes College Office is open M-F 9-5 to assist students with all aspects of life on campus including health and wellness issues. Please come by the College Office to speak with any member of the staff if you have questions or concerns. The College Office staff can assist you with connecting with the most appropriate staff member or resource. See below for a list of frequently accessed resources.
For students living in Forbes, your Residential College Adviser (RCA) can guide you in finding assistance; besides the RCA for your 'zee group, there is an RCA on-call (for non-emergencies) from 8pm-8am on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during fall and spring semesters (except during the fall, Thanksgiving, winter, and spring breaks). Your RCA will provide you with the RCA on-call cell phone number during orientation week.
The Forbes College Residential Life Coordinator is also available to assist students in accessing the appropriate resources.
University Health Services offers access on both a walk-in and appointment basis:
- Urgent Walk-in Care: (609) 258-5357
- Outpatient Appointments: (609) 258-5357
- After Hours Care: (609) 258-3139
- Sexual Health and Wellness Services: (609) 258-5357
- Counseling and Psychological Services (includes individual treatment and group programs): (609) 258-3285
- SHARE (Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education): (609) 258-3310